7-4137 Stallworth Recliner
High back transitional wing chair with 3 way push thru the arms mechanism and footrest extension. Loose seat cushion has pocketed coil springs and is encased in foam and wrapped in a down blend feather topper for unsurpassed seating comfort. The shaped of the wings and arms is accented with nail head trim. The hand carved wood legs are finished in a reddish-brown merlot finish.
Dimensions (Approx. In): 42.5H X 29.5W X 37.8D
• Transitional Style
• Leggett and Platt Activated not operated, Mechanism
• Hardwood Plywood, Mortise and tenon frames with glued joints and corner blocking
• Leather features distinctive design and luxurious feel.
• Superior individual pocketed coil springs in seat cushion, encased in foam padding with down blend topper and wrapped in Dacron.
• High resilience seat foam for superior durability and comfort.
• Medium seat density.
• Extremely durable frames
• Seat cushions
• Back cushions
Assembly Required (Y/N):Y
Weight (Approx. LB):110
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this product.