7-4059 Berkeley Recliner
The eclectic design elements of the Berkeley enable you to present this transitional style into a variety of design influences. The clean flowing lines make this a great compliment to your décor.
Dimensions (Approx. In): 40.6H X 29.9W X 38.6D
• Transitional Style
• Leggett and Platt Activated not operated, Mechanism
• Hardwood Plywood, Mortise and tenon frames with glued joints and corner blocking
• Fabric features distinctive design
• 42 Superior individual pocketed coil springs in seat cushion, wrapped in foam padding topped with blended down feathers fully enclosed in fabric casing
• High resilience seat foam for superior durability and comfort.
• Medium seat density.
• Extremely durable frames
• Seat cushions
• Back cushions
Assembly Required (Y/N):Y
Weight (Approx. LB):79.2
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this product.