7-3056 Ashebrooke Recliner
Smaller scale push thru the arms 3 way recliner with footrest extension, flared rolled arms, nail head trim on the shaped lower side rails and ottoman. Attached back cushion. Welted loose box seat cushion with pocketed coil springs and a down blend feather topper. Merlot finished taper wood legs.
Dimensions (Approx. In): 40.6H X 32.3W X 38.6D
• Traditional Style
• Leggett and Platt Activated not operated, Mechanism
• Hardwood Plywood, Mortise and tenon frames with glued joints and corner blocking
• Leather features distinctive design and luxurious feel.
• Superior individual pocketed coil springs in seat cushion, encased in foam padding with down blend topper and wrapped in Dacron.
• High resilience seat foam for superior durability and comfort.
• Medium seat density.
• Extremely durable frames
• Seat cushions
• Back cushions
Assembly Required (Y/N):Y
Weight (Approx. LB):94.6
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this product.